Promotion Policy (2023-24)
A student will be promoted to the next higher class on the basis of the following:
- Final (cumulative) result which will be based on the average marks of TERM-1 and TERM-2.
- Students need to score a minimum of 40 % marks in all subjects separately, for classes I- VIII , for IX and XI students, must attain 40% marks separately in internal / Practical and separately 40% in the theory exam.
- Student failing in one subject has to reappear in that particular subject after the declaration of the final result.
- Student failing in more than one subject will be detained and has to repeat the class.
- In case of absence from the test no marks, credit will be given.
- Students on leave on medical grounds, duly supported Medical certificate issued by a degree-holder doctor must be submitted. The student has to reappear for the examination of that subject. The dates will be intimated to the student by examination department/ class teacher.
- The Medical certificate is to be submitted within three working days after the commencement of the exam
- A Student must attain 75% attendance to be eligible to appear in the examination.
- Promotion policy for classes X and XII is strictly as per C.B.S. E.