The school owns a fleet of buses running on C.N.G as per the directives of Delhi Govt. The school makes it a point that a teacher and a helper always accompanies the students in the bus for their safety. At present we are having 12 school buses running on
School safety is one of the major challenges faced by schools today. It encompasses not only providing a physically and emotionally safe environment conducive to learning for students but also ensuring that they are safely transported from home to school and back.
- Our school buses are armed with proper staff.
- Liscensed and experienced drivers
- Our school buses are having GPS and CCTV.
- All children insured against accidents.
- Fire extigusher are installed in the buses.
- First aid kit and complaint register are their in each bus.
- Every bus is having emergency exit with proper lock.
- Students can avail school transport subject to the availability of seats.
- The pick up and drop off are fixed by the school and change of route is not permitted without the approval of the school authorities.
- Buses are payable for 11 months as per approved bus fee.
- Parents are requested to see that the students are escorted to and from the bus. The escorts should be at the bus stop ten minutes before the expected arrival of the bus.
- In the event of breakdown of the bus or failure to ply on a specific day, parents shall make arrangments for their wards to reach the school.
- Although all precautions are taken for the students, the school cannot be held responsible for any injury, accident or death.
- A student desirous of withdrawing the bus facility must give at least one month's notice in advance to Administrative Officer.
- If a student is constantly misbehaving in the bus or is found deliberately damaging bus fitments, he can be debarred from availing the bus service and suitable disciplinary action taken.